In order to determine a particular disease, a Radiologist, with the guidance of various imaging techniques such as the X-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography(PET) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) performs a diagnosis on the patient. The reporting radiographer then pursuits the medical imaging depending up on the location and reads out the images produced on a report which is then carried over to the physician who organized the imaging.
The Radiology Transcription Services is a dexterity provided by highly qualified professionals who can read the imaging composed by the radiographer.
1. The features of this services-
- These services are cost effective to the clients, which usually comprise of individual physicians, hospitals, and other medical transcription service organizations (MTSOs).
- The motto of the Radiology Transcription Services is to offer the services to the clients within the shortest possible time.
- Each of these professionals have enhanced experience in this particular field which thereby gives you accurate readings.
2. How it works-
- Each client is designated with a transcriber and an editor to work on, ensuring the transcriber becoming accustomed with the requirement of the client.
- The transcript formed by the transcriber goes through a quality check by highly adroit editors after which the transcript is sent back to the client.
- An editor then checks the transcript word by word to assure that it is as per the authentic dictation.
- Transcriptions can be delivered back in MS Word or simple text format to clients or can also be uploaded directly into the client’s EMR/EHR system.